1. Do you allow pets?
Yes, we do allow pets. Breed restrictions apply.
2. Do you have any 1 bedroom apartments?
Yes, we have 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
3. How much is it to apply?
It is $75 for each applicant.
4. How much is the security deposit?
We offer two options, in which a credit report must be run. Please contact the leasing office for information.
5. Do you rent out the clubhouse?
Unfortunately, we do not.
6. Can we paint?
Yes, but the apartment/townhome must be returned in the same color and condition in which it was given to you.
7. Can we hang things on the walls?
Yes, but all holes must be sealed prior to moving out.
8. How is the noise between apartments?
It is apartment living so you may hear some noise. We remind all residents to be mindful of their neighbors. Any concerns with noise are addressed by management.
9. Is there public transportation nearby?
Yes, there is a bus station right off College Parkway and within walking distance
10. What are the schools in the area?
Free choice schools include Cypress Middle and High School.
11. Do school buses drop off in the community?
Yes, the buses stop in front of the clubhouse.
Back to Top
1. Where do I mail the rent?
Rent can be paid online or at the clubhouse.
2. What are the pool hours?
5 AM – 10 PM
3. How long do I have to pay rent before it is considered late?
Rent is considered late if not received by the 5th.
4. How do I get someone off of the lease?
Fill out the roommate release form and all remaining residents must re-income qualify without that resident.
5. Can I transfer to another apartment?
Yes, residents can transfer. We will first do an inspection and then the resident will apply as if they are a new prospect. Please contact management for more information.
6.How can I avoid paying the convenience fee when paying on the portal?
Set up a scheduled payment using a bank account with the routine number and not a credit card.
7.What are your office hours?
Mon-Wed & Sat: 9 AM – 6 PM
Thurs: 9 AM – 7 PM
Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
Sun: 11 AM – 5 PM
8. What if I have pet changes?
Any changes to pet changes should be referred to management.
Back To Top